- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- To contact by mail, write:
1000 Mylan Boulevard
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- When was Mylan founded and when did it go public?
- Mylan was founded in 1961 and went public in February 1973.
- Does Mylan pay a dividend?
- Mylan does not currently pay a dividend to holders of its ordinary shares.
- Can I purchase stock directly from the company?
- No, Mylan does not have a program for the direct purchase of stock.
- What is Mylan's stock symbol and where does it trade?
- Mylan common stock trades on the NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ) under the symbol MYL.
- I have a question about a Mylan product. Whom should I call?
- Please call our Customer Service Department at 877.4.INFORX (or 877.446.3679).
- I am thinking of investing in Mylan stock. How can I obtain more information about the company?
- You should review our public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission which are available from our Public Filings page or at www.sec.gov. These filings, including our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and any subsequent reports on Form 10-Q, contain important information regarding the risks of investing in our stock.
- How can I get copies of financial documents, such as 10-Q and 10-K?
- Reports are available for download from our Public Filings page.
- Who is Mylan's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
- How can I find out about Mylan stock split history?
- The following table sets forth Mylan's stock-split history:
Split DateAmountSplit PricePresplit PriceJuly 20, 19795/4$10.75$13.50Nov. 13, 19812/1$13.50$27.125June 30, 19832/1$16.25$32.50March 1, 19843/2$14.00$21.00July 31, 19843/2$19.875$29.75Feb. 15, 19852/1$17.875$35.75Aug. 1, 19863/2$14.00$21.00Aug. 1, 19922/1$21.75$43.50Aug. 15, 19953/2$21.00$31.50Jan. 27, 20033/2$25.7133$38.57Oct. 8, 20033/2$27.86$41.79
- Who is Mylan's independent registered public accounting firm?
- Our independent registered public accounting firm is Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- How can I find Mylan historical stock prices?
- Historical pricing information is available by using our stock performance tool.